We just released a new version of devo.ps (0.4.0) with a lot more coming down over the next week. A quick list of changes we made:
- Added the support for proper commiter information.
- Added default settings for providers (location and image).
- Added Laravel support.
- Fixed EC2/AWS support.
- Improved support for mySQL, PHP and NGINX.
- Updated the on-boarding.
- Improved the workflow for forking repositories.
- Improved tasks and nodes console with logs history for nodes.
- Improved error reporting.
- Improved support for variables
This is all preparatory work for us to add the ability for users to define one-click forks; we will start with the Mean.js and Laravel platform, allowing you to deploy your applications with devo.ps by simply inputing the URL of your app's git repository.
More about this next week.comments powered by Disqus