We're glad to introduce the new release of devo.ps 0.9.0 with the following improvements:
- Added PostgreSQL; includes user management, still in beta support, more tuning available soon.
- Added Rackspace provider; new generation of cloud instances only, including regular and performance versions.
- Better variable management; fixing some issues with database passwords and arrays handling.
- Updated documentation:
- Added sections for PostgreSQL and Rackspace
- Added guides in the How to section on creating cloud providers API keys
- Fixed bugs where some servers where not deleted as expected.
Soon to be released; Stripe integration, sign up with username and password, backup tasks, and overall more technologies and public repositories.
Stay tuned !comments powered by Disqus